Reiki Classes in several cities in the USA
Healing Today Reiki Masters have provided affordable Reiki classes to thousands of students since 1999. Reiki workshops are offered on a regular basis in several U.S. cities.
Reiki is a natural healing modality and should be available to everyone. We are proud that so many of our former students now use Reiki in their personal and professional lives.
Please visit website to learn more about Reiki and check our current schedule.
Tampa Bay Reiki classes; http://reikiclassesusa.com/florida/tampabay
Charlotte Reiki classes; http://reikiclassesusa.com/charlotte
Dallas Reiki classes; http://reikiclassesusa.com/texas/dallas
Orlando Reiki classes; http://reikiclassesusa.com/florida/orlando
Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Reiki training; http://reikiclassesusa.com/florida/southflorida
Savannah Reiki Classes;
New Orleans Reiki Classes: http://reikiclassesusa.com/neworleans
Seattle Reiki Classes: http://reikiclassesusa.com/seattle
St. Louis Reiki Classes;
Reiki Classes in the USA http://reikiclassesusa.com
Online Reiki Classes are also available
Reiki Home Study Courses are also available. Please see website.
• Peace Ceremony.This opening ritual will be a declaration of peace allies. Pledge yourself as a peace warrior or come as a representative of your tribe, group, or association to pledge your oath to help guard all beings great and small.
• Trade blankets. Community Blanket: The community blanket will be open all weekend. It is a blanket for people to provide free objects/services (good condition preferably or stuff that people will use; i.e. food, plants, seeds, blankets, clothes). We do ask that you take back anything that is left on the blanket that you brought. Trade Blanket: The trade blanket will be located near the sweat lodge. See schedule for times. Bring an item/service to barter or trade. Each person will have a chance, if desired, to place their item on the center of the blanket and describe it to the audience. Those interested in bartering for it will place their items on the blanket and tell you what they are willing to offer. You can accept, decline, or counter offer.
• Forest Meditation
• Co-Ed Sweat Lodge
• Edible Plant Walk
• Poi 101
• Wand Making Workshop
• Magic Power Hour
• Crystal Grid Arenas
• Shamanism Workshops
• Drum Circle & Spiral Dance
• Quidditch Tryouts
• Live Music
• Costume, Camp, Group Area, Altar, and Crystal Grid Contests
• Kids area with workshops, games, and crafts including Poi, a Fairy Tea Party, & More!
The Blue Heron Cafe
The cafe will be open every day of the event. Home cooked meals, drinks, and snacks are available at reasonable prices.
The site for this event, All World Acres, has hosted more than 150 different events over the past sixteen years. AWA is a not for profit sanctuary and campground that is supported by the community it serves. All of the work done to prepare and facilitate this event is done by volunteers. Their only compensation is the satisfaction of working in a family-like environment to better the community at large. We hope all visitors will want to "join the family". AWA is located at 4715 Bruton Rd. Plant City, Florida 33565. Admission is only permitted during scheduled events (no drop bys).
Admission Info and Options
Please register as early as possible for this event. It helps the volunteers with event planning and will also save you money. All admissions are a donation and may be tax deductible. Receipts are available at the cafe. Please note that admission donations may be transferred to another person. There are no refunds. The Event is Rain or Shine.
Gates open at 1pm. Please do not arrive after 9pm on any evening.
Adult Full Event Admission $35 in advance or $45 at gate: This option for guests (14 years and up) is for unlimited entry for the entire event (Friday 1pm-Sunday 6pm). This option includes all entertainment, workshops, and activities for the entire event. It also includes camping. Youths Full Event Admission $5 in advance or $7 at gate: This option for guests (5-13 years) is for unlimited entry for the entire event (Friday 1pm-Sunday 6pm). This option includes all entertainment, workshops, and activities for the entire event. Kids 4 years and under are free.
Adult Day Pass on Saturday $15 in advance or $20 at gate: This option for guests (14 years and up) is for Saturday 9am-9pm (no camping) The only option for late night or overnight is the Full Event Admission. Youths Day Pass is same as Full Event Admission.
Meal Plans: This option is for 6 meals; dinner on Friday, breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday. The cafe strives to provide healthy meals and there is always a vegetarian option. At each meal the guest with pre-paid meal plan will be served first. If there is food remaining then it may be purchased ala carte.
Adult Full Event Admission; $35 in advance:
Youths (5-13 years old) Full Event Admission; $5.00 in advance:
Adult Day Pass on Saturday; $15.00 in advance:
Adult Meal Plan (includes 6 meals & deserts/snacks); $45.00 in advance: Youths Meal Plan (includes 6 meals & deserts/snacks); $30.00 in advance: Vending Spaces are limited so please register early. Cost is in addition to Adult Full Event Admission and must be pre-registered (no food vendors); $10 per 10x10 space for full event:
Event is Rain or Shine. There are no refunds.
Help and answers to questions are always
Email to; email@example.com or call 813-748-0761.
Site Policy and Frequently Asked Questions
All World Acres Home Page
Healing Today Home Page